When Magneto Speaks... People ListenWhen Magneto Speaks... People Listen (1981) - Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 366 times total.
- Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Aunt May, Magneto.
- Voice Actors: Dan Gilvezan, Bill Woodson, Jack Angel, Lee Bailey, Bill Boyett, Corey Burton, Wally Burr, Philip Clarke, Regis Cordic, Henry Corden; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Art Vitello, David H. DePatie, Lee Gunther.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Johnny Douglas.
- Editor: Robert T. Gillis.
- First Aired about 1981.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Spiderman battles the X-men's biggest foe, Magneto.
Sorry, we do not have a video of When Magneto Speaks... People Listen. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about When Magneto Speaks... People Listen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!