Thunder RumbleThunder Rumble (1968) - Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 319 times total.
- Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Krantz Films
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Borer, Black Dog One, Girl in Car, Girl with Gang, Mars, General, Captain Stacy, Bolton, Guy with Gang, Mr. Mayor, Boomer.
- Voice Actors: Paul Soles, Peg Dixon, Bernard Cowan, Len Carlson, Chris Wiggins, Paul Kligman.
- Produced By Ralph Bakshi.
- First Aired on December 28, 1968.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Things get dark and stormy for ol' Spidey as a fierce lighting storm rains down on New York, leaving the city easy pickings for criminals everywhere. Yet there may... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Does whatever a spider can... The popular Marvel comics character that redefined the superhero came swinging into TV with this 1967 debut. Created by Stan Lee, Peter Parker... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Thunder Rumble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!