Swing CitySwing City (1968) - Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 361 times total.
- Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Krantz Films
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Sonya, Science Teacher, Master Technician, Rodney, Coach, Police Officer, Captain Stacy.
- Voice Actors: Paul Soles, Peg Dixon, Bernard Cowan, Tom Harvey, Henry Ramer, Len Carlson, Paul Kligman.
- Produced By Ralph Bakshi.
- First Aired on September 28, 1968.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
When the Master Technician fails to gain control of a power plant, he takes over an industrial reactor. Spider-Man must stop him from aiming an anti-gravity ray at the island... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Does whatever a spider can... The popular Marvel comics character that redefined the superhero came swinging into TV with this 1967 debut. Created by Stan Lee, Peter Parker was a young college student who made extra money as... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Swing City. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Swing City? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!