The Witching HourThe Witching Hour (1967) - Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 450 times total.
- Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Grantray Lawrence Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Betty Brant, Police Officer, Captain Stacy, Green Goblin, Grandini the Mystic, Demon.
- Voice Actors: Paul Soles, Paul Kligman, Peg Dixon, Bernard Cowan, Len Carlson, Henry Ramer.
- Directed By Grant Simmons, Clyde Geronimi, Sid Marcus.
- Produced By Ray Patterson, Robert L. Lawrence.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Bob Bentley, Dan Bessie, George Cannata, Herman Cohen, I. Howard Ellis, Bill House, Tom McDonald, Chic Otterstrom, Don Scholat, Ralph Somerville, Reuben Timmins; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Danch, Al Bertino, Phil Babet, Dick Robbins, Dick Cassarino, June Patterson.
- Music: Ray Ellis, Paul Francis Webster, Bob Harris.
- Editor: Hank Gozenberg, Bryce Corso.
- First Aired on October 14, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
Spider-Man's master villain, the Green Goblin, uses Grandini the Mystic's book of black magic to obtain supernatural powers. The Goblin also discovers that J.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Green Goblin first appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man #14. Spider-Man, Spider-Man
Does whatever a spider can... The popular Marvel comics character that redefined the superhero came swinging... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Witching Hour. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Witching Hour? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!