The Revenge Of Dr. MagnetoThe Revenge Of Dr. Magneto (1967) - Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 331 times total.
- Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Grantray Lawrence Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Betty Brant, Dr. Matto Magneto, Captain Stacy.
- Voice Actors: Paul Soles, Paul Kligman, Peg Dixon, Bernard Cowan, Len Carlson.
- Directed By Grant Simmons, Clyde Geronimi, Sid Marcus.
- Produced By Ray Patterson, Robert L. Lawrence.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Bob Bentley, Dan Bessie, George Cannata, Herman Cohen, I. Howard Ellis, Bill House, Tom McDonald, Chic Otterstrom, Don Scholat, Ralph Somerville, Reuben Timmins; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Danch, Al Bertino, Phil Babet, Dick Robbins, Dick Cassarino, June Patterson.
- Music: Ray Ellis, Paul Francis Webster, Bob Harris.
- Editor: Hank Gozenberg, Bryce Corso.
- First Aired on November 11, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
Mad scientist Dr. Magneto blazes a trail of destruction after he fails to get into the Science Hall Of Fame.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Revenge Of Dr. Magneto? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!