Porky's Bear FactsPorky's Bear Facts (1941) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 1489 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Bear.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Manuel Perez, Gerry Chiniquy, Cal Dalton, Herman Cohen, Gil Turner, Richard Bickenbach.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 29, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:39 minutes.
- Black & White
This retelling of the "Ant and the Grasshopper" fable concerns Porky, a conscientious, hard-working farmer, and the lazy bear and dog who live in a nearby... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Colorized in 1990. In one scene, a cow reads the book "Ferdinand the Bull," which had been turned into a Disney cartoon in 1938. The first Warner Bros. cartoon to use modernized, faster Looney... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Porky's Bear Facts" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Porky's Bear Facts? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!