The Menace Of MysterioThe Menace Of Mysterio (1967) - Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 384 times total.
- Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Grantray Lawrence Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Betty Brant, Adelaide, Radio Announcer, Camera Operator, Actor on Set, Zingo, Mysterio, Police Officers, Directors.
- Voice Actors: Paul Soles, Paul Kligman, Peg Dixon, Bernard Cowan, Gillie Fenwick, Tom Harvey, Chris Wiggins.
- Directed By Grant Simmons, Clyde Geronimi, Sid Marcus.
- Produced By Ray Patterson, Robert L. Lawrence.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Bob Bentley, Dan Bessie, George Cannata, Herman Cohen, I. Howard Ellis, Bill House, Tom McDonald, Chic Otterstrom, Don Scholat, Ralph Somerville, Reuben Timmins; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Danch, Al Bertino, Phil Babet, Dick Robbins, Dick Cassarino, June Patterson.
- Music: Ray Ellis, Paul Francis Webster, Bob Harris.
- Editor: Hank Gozenberg, Bryce Corso.
- First Aired about 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Mysterio, a movie stuntman and special effects illusionist, is disguised as Spider-Man while he robs the Midtown Museum, intent on ruining Spidey's reputation.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon was originally released in two parts- "The Menace of Mysterio" and "The Menace of Mysterio, Part Two." Based on the comic book The Amazing Spider-Man #13. Spider-Man, Spider-Man
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Menace Of Mysterio? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!