Where Crawls The LizardWhere Crawls The Lizard (1967) - Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 541 times total.
- Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Grantray Lawrence Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Betty Brant, Mrs. Conner, Dr. Curtis Conner, Billy Conner, Lizard Man, Paperboy, Men in Fishing Boat.
- Voice Actors: Paul Soles, Paul Kligman, Peg Dixon, Bernard Cowan, Gillie Fenwick, Billie Mae Richards.
- Directed By Grant Simmons, Clyde Geronimi, Sid Marcus.
- Produced By Ray Patterson, Robert L. Lawrence.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Bob Bentley, Dan Bessie, George Cannata, Herman Cohen, I. Howard Ellis, Bill House, Tom McDonald, Chic Otterstrom, Don Scholat, Ralph Somerville, Reuben Timmins; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Danch, Al Bertino, Phil Babet, Dick Robbins, Dick Cassarino, June Patterson.
- Music: Ray Ellis, Paul Francis Webster, Bob Harris.
- Editor: Hank Gozenberg, Bryce Corso.
- First Aired on September 16, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
Peter Parker, on assignment from the Daily Bugle, travels to Florida amid reports of a lizard man terrorizing the Everglades. There he discovers that a serum turns a prominent doctor into a swamp creature called the Lizard, and Spider-Man must stop the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the comic book The Amazing Spider-Man #6. Spider-Man, Spider-Man
Does whatever a spider can... The popular Marvel comics character that redefined the superhero came swinging into TV with this 1967 debut. Created by Stan Lee, Peter... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Where Crawls The Lizard. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Where Crawls The Lizard? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!