Surfin' FredSurfin' Fred (1965) Season 5 Episode P-140- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 1559 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm, Dino, Hoppy Hopperoo, Jimmy Darrock, Al, Surfers.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Gerry Johnson, James Darren, Howard Morris, Lenny Weinrib.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Allen Wilzbach, Bob Carr, Dick Lundy, Lou Kachivas, Kenneth Muse, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Joanna Lee.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, William Hanna, Joe Barbera.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Milton Krear, Buddy Meyers.
- First Aired on March 12, 1965.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 5
Surf star Fred (Troy) teaches other beachgoers to surf. He becomes a surfing fool among the teenagers at Rock Island, requiring frequent rescues by lifeguard Jimmy Darrock.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 9-21-64.
Fifth-season finale for The Flintstones on ABC.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Surfin' Fred" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Surfin' Fred? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!