Friend Or FoeFriend Or Foe (1999) Season 1 Episode 119- Sonic Underground Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 436 times total.
- Sonic Underground Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Les Studios Tex, TF1
- Distributed by: Bohbot Kids Network
- Cartoon Characters: Sonic the Hedgehog, Manic, Sonia, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Sleet, Dingo, Cyrus, Knuckles, Queen Aleena.
- Voice Actors: Jaleel White, Gary Chalk, Maurice LaMarche, Peter Wilds, Ian James Corlett, Gail Webster.
- Directed By Marc Boreal, François Hemmen, Daniel Sarriet, Tom Smith.
- Produced By Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Robby London.
- Written By Kevin Donahue.
- Music: Mike Piccirillo, Jean-Michel Guirao.
- First Aired on September 20, 1999.
- Originally Aired on TF1 (France), ITV1 (UK), Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The band visit the Floating Island in search of their mother. There they meet Knuckles the Echidna, the island's guardian, who has been falsely told by Sleet and Dingo that the Sonic Underground is after the Chaos Emerald. Knuckles jumps to conclusions and while... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sonic, Manic and Sonia continue their fight against Dr. Robotnik to bring peace to Mobius and find their mother.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Friend Or Foe" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Friend Or Foe? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!