To Catch A QueenTo Catch A Queen (1999) Season 1 Episode 105- Sonic Underground Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 567 times total.
- Sonic Underground Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Les Studios Tex, TF1
- Distributed by: Bohbot Kids Network
- Cartoon Characters: Sonic the Hedgehog, Manic, Sonia, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Sleet, Dingo, Cyrus, Knuckles, Queen Aleena.
- Voice Actors: Jaleel White, Gary Chalk, Maurice LaMarche, Peter Wilds, Ian James Corlett, Gail Webster.
- Directed By Marc Boreal, François Hemmen, Daniel Sarriet, Tom Smith.
- Produced By Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Robby London.
- Written By Doug Booth.
- Music: Mike Piccirillo, Jean-Michel Guirao.
- First Aired on August 31, 1999.
- Originally Aired on TF1 (France), ITV1 (UK), Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When the triplets were babies, the Oracle gave them each a magic medallion which would turn into a musical instrument with even more powers. Sonic's turns into a guitar which can shoot laser beams, Sonia's turns into a keyboard which does the same and Manic's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sonic, Manic and Sonia continue their fight against Dr. Robotnik to bring peace to Mobius and find their mother.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "To Catch A Queen" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Catch A Queen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!