The Great GazooThe Great Gazoo (1965) Season 6 Episode P-145- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 11161 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, Dino, The Great Gazoo, Cop, Maitre d', Don.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Gerry Johnson, Don Messick, Harvey Korman.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Richard Lundy, Kenneth Muse, Allen Wilzbach, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Joanna Lee.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Hoyt Curtin, William Hanna, Joe Barbera.
- Editor: Ken Spears, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on October 29, 1965.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 6
Gazoo, a political exile from the planet Zetox, is assigned to serve prehistoric dumdums Fred and Barney.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 6-17-65.
The first appearance of The Great Gazoo, voiced by Harvey Korman. Gazoo's addition was regarded by some as a major distraction from the regular Stone Age formula of the show.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Great Gazoo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Gazoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!