Close Encounter Of The Sonic KindClose Encounter Of The Sonic Kind (1993) Season 1 Episode 134- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 216 times total.
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DiC Entertainment, Sega of America
- Animation Studio: Rainbow Animation, Hong Ying Animation, Sae Rom Production, Tokyo Movie Shinsa
- Distributed by: Bohbot Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, Dr. Robotnik, Scratch, Grounder.
- Voice Actors: Jaleel White, Long John Baldry, Gary Chalk, Ian James Corlett, Phil Hayes, Michael Donovan, Christopher Welch, Kathleen Barr, Michael Benyaer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kent Butterworth.
- Produced By Kent Butterworth, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Kent Meredith.
- Written By Douglas Zip Purgason.
- Music: Reed Robbins, Mark Simon, Joanne Miller, Monica Wakefield, Clark Gassman; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Gregory K. Bowron, Donald P. Zappala, Richard Bruce Elliott.
- First Aired on October 20, 1993.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Sonic and Tails help an alien prince fix his space shuttle to return to his home planet for coronation to become king, or else his younger brother will be crowned... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sega's answer to Nintendo's Mario Bros. was the speedy ball of energy known as Sonic the Hedgehog. The spiky-haired hedgehog caught on in the video game world and, like Mario, made the transition... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Close Encounter Of The Sonic Kind. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Close Encounter Of The Sonic Kind? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!