The Masquerade PartyThe Masquerade Party (1965) Season 6 Episode P-151- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1415 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm, Dino, Hoppy Hopperoo, The Grand Poohbah, Water Buffalo Brothers, Liberace, Police Officers, Jaime, Costume Store Owner, Bee, The Beasties, Filippo Record Boss, The Way-outs, Scoop, Eddie, Red-Haired Women, Panicking Men, Taxi Driver, Jill, Man at Drive-In Movie, Movie Stewardess, Chef, Guys Throwing Rocks, People in Costumes.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Gerry Johnson, Don Messick, Allan Melvin, John Stephenson, Janet Waldo.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Ed Barge, Ed Parks, Rudy Cataldi, George Germanetti, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Warren Foster, Art Davis.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Hoyt Curtin, William Hanna, Joe Barbera.
- Editor: Tony Milch, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on November 26, 1965.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-151
- Season: 6
The promotional campaign for a new singing group, the Wayouts, has Bedrock's panic-stricken populace fearful of an alien invasion - and Fred is wearing a spaceman outfit for the Lodge... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 7-15-65.
Watch for a caricatured Liberace.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Masquerade Party" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Masquerade Party? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!