Seeing DoublesSeeing Doubles (1965) Season 6 Episode P-154- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1390 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, The Great Gazoo, Dino, Foxes, People at Bowling Alley, Bowling Announcer, Mr. Nate Slate, Mrs. Slate, Cop.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Gerry Johnson, Don Messick, Harvey Korman, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By George Germanetti, Robert Carr, Hicks Lokey, Rudy Cataldi, Charles Nichols.
- Written By George O'Hanlon.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Hoyt Curtin, William Hanna, Joe Barbera.
- Editor: Milotn Krear, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on December 17, 1965.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 6
Fred and Barney go bowling while Fred and Barney clones (Gazoo-created duplicates who can only say, "Yes, yes, yes" or "No, no, no") take the wives to dinner.
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 8-3-65. Writer George O'Hanlon is best known as the voice of George Jetson on The Jetsons (ABC, 1962-63). The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm end credits are used at the end of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Seeing Doubles" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Seeing Doubles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!