Heads Or TailsHeads Or Tails (1993) Season 2 Episode 213- Sonic the Hedgehog Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 656 times total.
- Sonic the Hedgehog Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Sega of America
- Animation Studio: Milimetros Dibujos Animados, Sae Rom Production Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Bohbot Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Sonic, Sir Charles Hedgehog (Uncle Chuck), Tails, Snively, Rotor, Bunnie Rabbot, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Antoine, Princess Sally, Nicole, Dulcy.
- Voice Actors: Jaleel White, Kath Soucie, Bradley Pierce, Christine Cavanaugh, Jim Cummings, Charles Adler, Rob Paulsen, Mark Ballou, Cam Brainard; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dick Sebast, Ron Myrick.
- Produced By John Grusd, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Len Janson, Antran Manoogian, Jennifer Pelphrey.
- Written By Patricia Allee, Jules Dennis, Janis Diamond, Benjamin Hurst, Len Janson, Katye Kuch, Randy Rogel, Frank Santopadre, Sheryl Scarborough; more Writers ...
- Music: Matt Muhoberac, Michael Tavera, John Zuker.
- First Aired on December 11, 1993.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 213
- Season: 2
This is the first episode of the series. This show is based on the comic book more than the game. Ten years ago, on a faraway planet called Mobius, an evil scientist named Dr. Robotnik conquered a once-peaceful and beautiful city named Mobotropolis with the help... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Pilot episode for the series. This show began five days after Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog begain in syndication. Both shows featured the same cast, and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Heads Or Tails" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Heads Or Tails? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!