Sonic RacerSonic Racer (1993) Season 1 Episode 206- Sonic the Hedgehog Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 596 times total.
- Sonic the Hedgehog Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Sega of America
- Animation Studio: Milimetros Dibujos Animados, Sae Rom Production Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Bohbot Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Sonic, Sir Charles Hedgehog (Uncle Chuck), Tails, Snively, Rotor, Bunnie Rabbot, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Antoine, Princess Sally, Nicole, Dulcy.
- Voice Actors: Jaleel White, Kath Soucie, Bradley Pierce, Christine Cavanaugh, Jim Cummings, Charles Adler, Rob Paulsen, Mark Ballou, Cam Brainard; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dick Sebast, Ron Myrick.
- Produced By John Grusd, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Len Janson, Antran Manoogian, Jennifer Pelphrey.
- Written By Patricia Allee, Jules Dennis, Janis Diamond, Benjamin Hurst, Len Janson, Katye Kuch, Randy Rogel, Frank Santopadre, Sheryl Scarborough; more Writers ...
- Music: Matt Muhoberac, Michael Tavera, John Zuker.
- First Aired on October 23, 1993.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Sonic and Sally destroy Robotnics main power generator only to find out that there's a back-up generator. Robotnik builds a stallion robot to race sonic. Sonic then has to face the decision of either helping shut down the back- up generator or racing the blur of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show began five days after Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog begain in syndication. Both shows featured the same cast, and were produced by the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sonic Racer" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sonic Racer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!