Sonic BoomSonic Boom (1993) Season 1 Episode 201- Sonic the Hedgehog Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 2233 times total.
- Sonic the Hedgehog Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Sega of America
- Animation Studio: Milimetros Dibujos Animados, Sae Rom Production Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Bohbot Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Sonic, Sir Charles Hedgehog (Uncle Chuck), Tails, Snively, Rotor, Bunnie Rabbot, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Antoine, Princess Sally, Nicole, Dulcy.
- Voice Actors: Jaleel White, Kath Soucie, Bradley Pierce, Christine Cavanaugh, Jim Cummings, Charles Adler, Rob Paulsen, Mark Ballou, Cam Brainard; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dick Sebast, Ron Myrick.
- Produced By John Grusd, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Len Janson, Antran Manoogian, Jennifer Pelphrey.
- Written By Patricia Allee, Jules Dennis, Janis Diamond, Benjamin Hurst, Len Janson, Katye Kuch, Randy Rogel, Frank Santopadre, Sheryl Scarborough; more Writers ...
- Music: Matt Muhoberac, Michael Tavera, John Zuker.
- First Aired on September 18, 1993.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
While on a mission in Robotropolis, Princess Sally Acorn intercepts a message which includes the use of her father's pet name for her. They follow the lead to the Dark Swamp and the remains of Tronlock Prison. In the process, a freedom fighter named Cat is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show began five days after Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog begain in syndication. Both shows featured the same cast, and were produced by the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sonic Boom" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sonic Boom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!