How To Pick A Fight With Your Wife Without Really TryingHow To Pick A Fight With Your Wife Without Really Trying (1966) Season 6 Episode P-155- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1486 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, The Great Gazoo, Dino, Cuckoo Bird, Girl Dinosaur in Dino's Dream, Elephant, Dinosaur, Old Man, Bird Rake, Seymour, Girl Rabbit, Little Bunnies, Games And Nolvities Store Owner, Turtle, Harem Girls, Shiek.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Gerry Johnson, Don Messick, Harvey Korman.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Hugh Fraser, John Sparey, Carlo Vinci, Michael Webster, Ed Aardel, George Goepper, Gerry Hathcock, Ed Love, Dick Lundy, Kenneth Muse, George Nichols, Don Patterson, Irv Spence; more Animators ...
- Written By Herb Finn, Alan Dinehart.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Hoyt Curtin, William Hanna, Joe Barbera.
- Editor: Tony Milch, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on January 07, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 6
The Rubbles get together with the Flintstones for a game designed to promote togetherness. A fight sparked by differing beliefs as to which gender has the superior mind causes Fred to move in with Barney, and Betty to stay... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 8-4-65.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How To Pick A Fight With Your Wife Without Really Trying" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Pick A Fight With Your Wife Without Really Trying? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!