A Grand Day Out
Alternate Title: A Grand Day Out With Wallace And GromitA Grand Day Out (A Grand Day Out With Wallace And Gromit) (1990)
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 1711 times total.
- Stop-motion Animation
- Aardman Animations, National Film and Television School
- Distributed by: National Film and Television School, Channel 4 Television Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Wallace, Gromit.
- Voice Actors: Peter Sallis.
- Directed By Nick Park.
- Produced By Rob Copeland.
- Animated By Nick Park.
- Written By Nick Park, Steve Rushton.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Film (Animated), 1991, BAFTA Film Award, Best Animated Film, Nick Park, 1990; more Awards ...
- Music: Julian Nott.
- Originally Released on November 19, 1990.
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Wallace and his sophisticated dog Gromit have to decide where to go for their annual picnic. With a homemade rocket and large appetite, they head for the Moon in search of cheese. Their moon-tasting arouses the anger of the Moon's resident mechanical caretaker.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Stop-motion animation. The first outing for Wallace and Gromit. Nick Park's graduation film at the National Film and Television School, made with the help of Aardman Animations. The plasticine models were moved and shot frame by frame and tiny... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Grand Day Out. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Grand Day Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!