Pay DayPay Day (1944) - Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 1218 times total.
- Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Distributed by: U.S. Army Signal Corps
- Cartoon Characters: Private Snafu, Technical Fairy First Class.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 01, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Black & White
It's payday, and rather than save money for his future- as the U.S. Army would like him to do- he gives into various tempting vices like gambling and prostitution.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Frank Capra, who was in charge of The Army-Navy Screen Magazine during the Second World War, is credited with having invented the character of Private SNAFU (a play on the army acronym for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pay Day. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pay Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!