The Chow HoundThe Chow Hound (1944) - Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 1235 times total.
- Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Distributed by: U.S. Army Signal Corps
- Cartoon Characters: Private Snafu, Ferdinand the Bull.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Frank Tashlin.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 01, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Black & White
Ferdinand the Bull signs on right at the start of the war and is immediately turned into cans of bully beef which, through great difficulties, are delivered to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Frank Capra, who was in charge of The Army-Navy Screen Magazine during the Second World War, is credited with having invented the character of Private SNAFU (a play on the army acronym for... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Chow Hound" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Chow Hound? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!