Booby TrapsBooby Traps (1944) - Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 55 times this month, and 1258 times total.
- Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Distributed by: U.S. Army Signal Corps
- Cartoon Characters: Private Snafu.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on January 01, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 4:12 minutes.
- Black & White
Snafu skips through an area abandoned by the enemy as if he is on a picnic. He refuses to heed a warning regarding the potential presence of booby traps... much to his regret.
Cartoon Production Information:
Frank Capra, who was in charge of The Army-Navy Screen Magazine during the Second World War, is credited with having invented the character of Private SNAFU (a play on the army acronym for... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Booby Traps" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Booby Traps? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!