Fighting ToolsFighting Tools (1943) - Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 1275 times total.
- Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Distributed by: U.S. Army Signal Corps
- Cartoon Characters: Private Snafu, Nazi Soldier.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Written By Theodore Geisel, Phil Eastman.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 01, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 4:36 minutes.
- Black & White
"You have often been told that the lives of our men depend on the precise and skillful quality of your workmanship. An equally important message on how to protect that workmanship has been given our soldiers and sailors, in training camps and combat zones,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sung to the tune of "Gay Caballero."
Besides the oddity of an exposed posterior, the word "damn" is heard- unusual for a cartoon, especially of that era.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Fighting Tools" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fighting Tools? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!