SpiesSpies (1943) - Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 1373 times total.
- Private Snafu Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Distributed by: U.S. Army Signal Corps
- Cartoon Characters: Private Snafu, Technical Fairy First Class.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Written By Theodore Geisel.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released in August of 1943 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3:31 minutes.
- Black & White
Snafu brags that he knows a military secret. After giving assurance that the secret is safe (he thinks that his lips are zipped up tight), Snafu goes to a bar and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A cartoon in verse. (With Geisel as writer, who can think that perverse?) The word "Hell" is spoken twice, a very rare utterance for cartoons of the era, though it appears occasionally throughout... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Spies" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!