A Mouse In The HouseA Mouse In The House (1947) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 70 times this month, and 2203 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Butch, Mammy-Two-Shoes.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Ed Barge, Richard Bickenbach, Don Patterson.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on August 30, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:49 minutes.
There are two cats in the house, but Mammy-Two-Shoes tells them that only the one who catches Jerry will still be there the next morning. And Jerry is his usual... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A scene in which both cats take their heads out of the oven and appear in blackface with "picaninny" hairstyles has been censored from some prints. Scott Bradley's musical score from "Part Time... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Mouse In The House? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!