Art GalleryArt Gallery (1939) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 89 times this month, and 1988 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Nero, Three Monkeys, Cleopatra, Ludwig van Beethoven, Dr. Jekyll.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on May 13, 1939.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:52 minutes.
Night falls in an art gallery. A statue of Nero comes to life and tries to tempt the statuette of the Three Good Little Monkeys (See No evil, Hear No evil, Speak... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Art Gallery" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Art Gallery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!