Baby PussBaby Puss (1943) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 128 times this month, and 6745 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Little Girl, Meathead, Topsy, Butch.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mather, Harry E. Lang, The King's Men, Sara Berner.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Ray Patterson, Irv Spence, George Gordon, Pete Burness.
- Written By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on December 25, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:51 minutes.
A little girl dresses Tom like a baby for her entertainment, so Jerry makes fun of him and whistles over three local cats to join in. Together, they all play jokes on baby Tom.
Cartoon Production Information:
The smallest of the three alley cats impersonates Carmen Miranda. This was the first Tom and Jerry cartoon in which a human other than Mammy-Two-Shoes appeared. Songs:
- "You Must Have Been... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Baby Puss? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!