Pooh MoonPooh Moon (1989) Season 2 Episode 210-A- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 685 times total.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation Australia Pty Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, John Fiedler, Ken Sansom.
- Produced By Karl Geurs, Barbara Ferro.
- Written By Evelyn A. R. Gabai.
- Music: Steve Nelson, Thom Sharp.
- Editor: Rick Hinson.
- First Aired on December 02, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
It is nighttime in the 100 Aker Wood. Pooh, Rabbit, Piglet, Gopher and Tigger are having a midnight picnic. Tigger pops Too much corn and Pooh discovers his Hunny... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Welcome to Pooh Corner... Winnie the Pooh, prized playmate of human boy Christopher Robin, has also become one of the most beloved honey-eating, life-pondering cartoon bears of all time. Pooh lived in... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pooh Moon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!