To Catch A HiccupTo Catch A Hiccup (1989) Season 2 Episode 201-B- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 757 times total.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation Australia Pty Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, John Fiedler, Ken Sansom, Hal Smith.
- Produced By Karl Geurs, Barbara Ferro.
- Animated By Terence Harrison.
- Music: Steve Nelson, Thom Sharp.
- Editor: Rick Hinson.
- First Aired on September 09, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Piglet is singing to himself, setting a lunch table for Pooh, although he gets a bad case of the hiccups. Pooh thinks he's playing, but Piglet tried to tell him... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
For its second season, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh was combined with Gummi Bears in the show Disney's Gummi Bears/Winnie the Pooh Hour. The series returned to a stand-alone show in its... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Catch A Hiccup? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!