Me And My ShadowMe And My Shadow (1989) Season 2 Episode 201-A- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1268 times total.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation Australia Pty Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, John Fiedler, Peter Cullen, Ken Sansom.
- Produced By Karl Geurs, Barbara Ferro.
- Animated By Terence Harrison.
- Music: Steve Nelson, Thom Sharp.
- Editor: Rick Hinson.
- First Aired on September 09, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Piglet is depressed that he has no one to play with. Pooh is trying to gather hunny. Pooh is dressed as a sun, however he says to Piglet that the bees will get... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
For its second season, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh was combined with Gummi Bears in the show Disney's Gummi Bears/Winnie the Pooh Hour. The series returned to a stand-alone show in its... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Me And My Shadow. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Me And My Shadow? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!