Babysitter BluesBabysitter Blues (1988) Season 1 Episode 109- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 873 times total.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co. Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Kanga, Roo, Christopher Robin, Christopher Robin's Mother.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, John Fiedler, Paul Winchell, Patricia Parris, Nicholas Melody, Tim Hoskins, Tracy Rowe.
- Produced By Karl Geurs.
- Music: Steve Nelson, Thom Sharp.
- Editor: Rick Hinson.
- First Aired on March 13, 1988.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The crims are escaping! After them! They hop a train, driven by Christopher Robin... The train speeds off, and they try to slow down... and crash into... the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Welcome to Pooh Corner... Winnie the Pooh, prized playmate of human boy Christopher Robin, has also become one of the most beloved honey-eating, life-pondering cartoon bears of all time. Pooh lived in... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Babysitter Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!