Monkey See, Monkey Do BetterMonkey See, Monkey Do Better (1988) Season 1 Episode 108-B- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1090 times total.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co. Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, Christopher Robin, Bruno.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, John Fiedler, Paul Winchell, Ken Sansom, Tim Hoskins, Tracy Rowe.
- Produced By Karl Geurs.
- Music: Steve Nelson, Thom Sharp.
- Editor: Rick Hinson.
- First Aired on March 06, 1988.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 108-B
- Season: 1
The gang think it's Christopher's birthday. They haven't got him anything and so they get him themselves. Christopher Robin gets a new toy. "The Best Toy kid could get." The gang is upset about his new toy. unwraps it, a wind up Monkey, Bruno. He laughs at the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Welcome to Pooh Corner... Winnie the Pooh, prized playmate of human boy Christopher Robin, has also become one of the most beloved honey-eating, life-pondering cartoon bears of all time. Pooh lived in the Hundred Acre Woods along with Christopher... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Monkey See, Monkey Do Better. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Monkey See, Monkey Do Better? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!