The Piglet Who Would Be KingThe Piglet Who Would Be King (1988) Season 1 Episode 105- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 1024 times total.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co. Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, Laughing Hyena, Owl.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, John Fiedler, Paul Winchell, Ken Sansom, Hal Smith, Tracy Rowe.
- Produced By Karl Geurs.
- Music: Steve Nelson, Thom Sharp.
- Editor: Rick Hinson.
- First Aired on February 14, 1988.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Pooh finds a spring jack in a box. He thinks Piglet will know just what do with whatever this is. Rabbit and Tigger are arguing where to put a portrait of Piglet's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Welcome to Pooh Corner... Winnie the Pooh, prized playmate of human boy Christopher Robin, has also become one of the most beloved honey-eating, life-pondering cartoon bears of all time. Pooh lived in... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Piglet Who Would Be King? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!