There's No Camp Like HomeThere's No Camp Like Home (1988) Season 1 Episode 103-A- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1131 times total.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co. Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Papa Hefalump.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, John Fiedler, Paul Winchell.
- Produced By Karl Geurs.
- Music: Steve Nelson, Thom Sharp.
- Editor: Rick Hinson.
- First Aired on January 31, 1988.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10:33 minutes.
- Season: 1
Piglet's in nightmare land again running from Heffalumps and Woozles... He wakes up to Tigger and Pooh, who want to take him camping, but Piglet's not sure... eat hunny... roast marshmallows... and eat hunny, but Piglet's scared of the Heffalumps and Woozles...... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Welcome to Pooh Corner... Winnie the Pooh, prized playmate of human boy Christopher Robin, has also become one of the most beloved honey-eating, life-pondering cartoon bears of all time. Pooh lived in the Hundred Acre Woods along with Christopher... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of There's No Camp Like Home. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about There's No Camp Like Home? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!