Bats In The BelfryBats In The Belfry (1942) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 2488 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Three Bats.
- Directed By Jerry Brewer.
- Produced By Rudolf Ising, Fred Quimby.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on July 04, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
A trio of belfry-dwelling bats explain why they are associated with nuttiness. They do so in a musical manner and are not afraid to demonstrate what they mean.
Cartoon Production Information:
The actual titles on this short incorrectly credit Rudolf Ising as director.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bats In The Belfry" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bats In The Belfry? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!