Blue Cat BluesBlue Cat Blues (1956) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 380 times this month, and 6239 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Butch, White Kitten, Girl Mouse, Girl Mouse's FiancÚ.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Irv Spence, Lewis Marshall, Kenneth Muse.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on November 06, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:48 minutes.
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
Tom is very depressed, as his loved one has taken off with a "catanizer." While Tom sits on the railroad waiting for the train to run him down, Jerry relives the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jerry speaks (in voiceover).
Songs: "Love That Pup" (Scott Bradley), "I've Got a Feelin' You're Foolin'" (Nacio Herb Brown-Arthur Freed)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Blue Cat Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!