Muppet Babies: The Next GenerationMuppet Babies: The Next Generation (1990) Season 7 Episode 708- Jim Henson's Muppet Babies Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 407 times total.
- Jim Henson's Muppet Babies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions
- Distributed by: Jim Henson Television
- Cartoon Characters: Jabba Puppeteer (Archive Footage), Fozzie, Scooter, Yoda, Bib Fortuna (Archive Footage), Luke Skywalker (Archive Footage), Jabba Puppeteer (Archive Footage), Darth Vader (Archive Footage), Sy Snootles (Archive Footage), Droopy McCool (Archive Footage), Max Rebo (Archive Footage).
- Voice Actors: David Alan Barclay, Greg Berg, Michael Carter, Mark Hamill, Toby Philpott, David Prowse, Mike Quinn, Deep Roy; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Karen Peterson.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Jessica Dunn, Beth Gunn, Michael K. Frith, Joe Taritero.
- Written By Sindy McKay, Larry Swerdlove.
- Music: Robert Irving, Hank Saroyan.
- Editor: Warren Taylor.
- First Aired on November 03, 1990.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
- Season: 7
A huge science fiction crossover.
Cartoon Production Information:
Jim Henson's Muppets were animated for the first time in this highly creative, action-packed show. Kermit and friends were now babies, growing up together in a nursery under the watchful, yet kindly eye of Nanny. True to a child's perspective,... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Muppet Babies: The Next Generation. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Muppet Babies: The Next Generation? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!