Hen HopHen Hop (1942) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 987 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Cartoon Characters: Hen.
- Directed By Norman McLaren.
- Produced By Norman McLaren.
- Animated By Norman McLaren.
- Written By Norman McLaren.
- Originally Released in December of 1942 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3:17 minutes.
A cartoon film hand-drawn with pen and ink by Norman McLaren, with color added optically, in which a hen-sometimes as an egg with feet-dances to barn dance music.
Cartoon Production Information:
Norman McLaren's second film for the National Film Board of Canada.
Re-released with multilingual titles in 1949.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hen Hop. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hen Hop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!