Casanova CatCasanova Cat (1951) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 1939 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Butch, Toodles.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Ray Patterson, Ed Barge, Kenneth Muse.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on January 06, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:04 minutes.
Answering a newspaper ad, Tom heads for a big-city penthouse to become acquainted with Toodles, a rich (having inherited a million dollars), pretty white kitten who lives there and is looking for a companion. Tom shows up with flowers, and Toots is pleased. He... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Much as the Cheshire Cat disappeared in Lewis Carroll's novel "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland," Butch disappears in one scene, leaving only his smile, eyes and cigar. Tom putting cigarette ash in Jerry's face and making him do a blackface dance... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Casanova Cat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!