Cat NappingCat Napping (1951) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 1558 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Butch (Spike), Ants, Bird.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Ray Patterson, Ed Barge, Kenneth Muse.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on December 08, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:52 minutes.
Tom's getting ready to settle into the hammock, but Jerry has beat him to it, and the battle begins.
Cartoon Production Information:
Songs: "Love That Pup" (Scott Bradley), "Here Comes the Sun" (Harry M. Woods-Arthur Freed), "Man on the Flying Trapeze" (Alfred Lee-George Leybourne). Also includes a fragment of the song "Where Has... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cat Napping? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!