Cue Ball CatCue Ball Cat (1950) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 83 times this month, and 1998 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, Ed Barge, Ray Patterson.
- Written By Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on November 25, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:02 minutes.
Tom is in a pool hall after hours; as he soon discovers, Jerry is sleeping in the corner pocket. Tom chases Jerry around the table and the rest of the pool hall. Tom's energetic game of pool is more than Jerry can cope with. Soon, the table becomes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom hits Jerry with the number 10 ball; Jerry hits Tom with the number 1 (yellow) ball.
Songs: "Love That Pup" (Scott Bradley), "Winning Fight" (Abe Holzmann)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cue Ball Cat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!