Camp Get AlongCamp Get Along (1984) Season 1 Episode 111-B- The Get Along Gang Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 920 times total.
- The Get Along Gang Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Scholastic Productions, Those Characters From Cleveland
- Cartoon Characters: Montgomery Moose, Zipper Cat, Portia Porcupine, Woolma Lamb, Dottie Dog, Bingo Beaver, Braker Turtle, Officer Growler, Mr. Hoofnagel.
- Voice Actors: Sparky Marcus, Robbie Lee, Sherry Lynn, Georgi Irene, Bettina Bush, Scott Menville, Frank Welker, Don Messick, Donovan S. Freberg; Full Voice Cast ...
- First Aired on November 17, 1984.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Get Along Gang goes on a camping trip.
Cartoon Production Information:
Traveling through the countrieside in its Clubhouse Caboose, this lovable group of friends is always ready to lend a helping hand in its own happy, clever way. These animals with very human characteristics include Monty, the leader, an... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Camp Get Along. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Camp Get Along? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!