Half A Map Is Better Than NoneHalf A Map Is Better Than None (1984) Season 1 Episode 101-B- The Get Along Gang Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 806 times total.
- The Get Along Gang Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Scholastic Productions, Those Characters From Cleveland
- Cartoon Characters: Montgomery Moose, Zipper Cat, Portia Porcupine, Woolma Lamb, Dottie Dog, Bingo Beaver, Braker Turtle, Officer Growler, Mr. Hoofnagel.
- Voice Actors: Sparky Marcus, Robbie Lee, Sherry Lynn, Georgi Irene, Bettina Bush, Scott Menville, Frank Welker, Don Messick, Donovan S. Freberg; Full Voice Cast ...
- First Aired on September 15, 1984.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Following a treasure map found in an old book by Dotty Dog, the gang explores the booby trap-filled Temple of the Mole-Tecs with its arch-rivals Catchum Crocodile and Leland Lizard... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Traveling through the countrieside in its Clubhouse Caboose, this lovable group of friends is always ready to lend a helping hand in its own happy, clever way. These animals with very human characteristics include Monty, the leader, an... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Half A Map Is Better Than None. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Half A Map Is Better Than None? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!