Dog TroubleDog Trouble (1942) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 98 times this month, and 4433 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Mammy-Two-Shoes, Bull Dog (Spike).
- Voice Actors: Billy Bletcher, Lillian Randolph.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By George Gordon, Irven Spence, Jack Zander, Bill Littlejohn.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on April 18, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:57 minutes.
Tom is chasing Jerry around the house. Jerry runs into a sleeping Bull Dog (to be known in later cartoons as Spike), who promptly chases both cat and mouse. In a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of Spike (called "Bull Dog" in this cartoon).
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dog Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!