When Irish Eyes Are SmilingWhen Irish Eyes Are Smiling (1985) Season 3 Episode 303- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 262 times total.
- The Littles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: American Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: William Little, Helen Little, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg, Tom Little, Lucy Little, Ashley Little, Slick the Turtle, Mrs. Bigg, Henry Bigg, Mrs. Evans, Uncle Augustus, Mr. Finnigan.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Patricia Parris, Alvy Moore, Robert David Hall, Donavan Freberg, Bettina Bush, B.J. Ward, Pat Fraley, Laurel Page, Jimmy Keegan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Olivier Jean-Marie.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Written By Brain Sheesley, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Rachelle Cano.
- First Aired on September 28, 1985.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Henry and the Littles travel to Ireland. There, Henry's relative Mr. Finnigan tells Henry stories about leprechauns. This inspires Dinky to catch one, so Tom, Lucy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Rarely seen by human eyes are little people with tails and pointed ears living in the walls of houses and the tiny spaces of the world. These nearly human creatures are known as "The Littles," and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about When Irish Eyes Are Smiling? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!