The Little Amazon QueenThe Little Amazon Queen (1985) Season 3 Episode 301- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 419 times total.
- The Littles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: American Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Lucy Little, Tom Little, Henry Bigg, Mr. George Bigg, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mrs. Bigg, Ashley, Slick.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Bettina Bush, Robert David Hall, Jimmy Keegan, Mona Marshall, Alvy Moore, Patricia Parris, Hal Smith, Pat Frahley; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Olivier Jean-Marie.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Written By Jim Schumann, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- First Aired on September 14, 1985.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Henry and the Littles travel to the Amazon jungle with Professor Mendoza in search of his daughter Alandra, who has been lost since birth.
Cartoon Production Information:
Rarely seen by human eyes are little people with tails and pointed ears living in the walls of houses and the tiny spaces of the world. These nearly human creatures are known as "The Littles," and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Little Amazon Queen" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little Amazon Queen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!