Ben DinkyBen Dinky (1985) Season 3 Episode 307- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 454 times total.
- The Littles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: American Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: William Little, Helen Little, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg, Tom Little, Lucy Little, Ashley Little, Slick the Turtle, Mrs. Bigg, Henry Bigg, Mrs. Evans, Uncle Augustus.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Patricia Parris, Alvy Moore, Robert David Hall, Donavan Freberg, Bettina Bush, B.J. Ward, Pat Fraley, Laurel Page, Jimmy Keegan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Olivier Jean-Marie.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Written By Jim Schumann, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Rachelle Cano.
- First Aired on October 26, 1985.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
While exploring Roman ruins, Dinky accidentally activates a portal to ancient Rome, where he's assumed to be the legendary "Ben Dinky the Great Gladiator."
Cartoon Production Information:
Rarely seen by human eyes are little people with tails and pointed ears living in the walls of houses and the tiny spaces of the world. These nearly human creatures are known as "The Littles," and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Ben Dinky" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ben Dinky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!