A Little Fairy TaleA Little Fairy Tale (1983) Season 1 Episode 109- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 602 times total.
- The Littles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: American Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: William Little, Helen Little, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg, Tom Little, Lucy Little, Slick the Turtle, Mrs. Bigg, Henry Bigg, Mrs. Evans, Uncle Augustus, Marie, Dr. Hunter.
- Voice Actors: Jimmy Keegan, Bettina Bush, Donavan Freberg, Gregg Berger, Patricia Parris, Alvy Moore, Robert David Hall, Laurel Page, Paul Eiding, Ken Sansom; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bernard Deyriès.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Rachelle Cano.
- Editor: Masatoshi Tsurubuchi, Philippe Kotlarsky.
- First Aired on November 05, 1983.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
After the Grand Valley middle school gives out report cards (which Henry Bigg did well on), his friend Marie runs away because she got bad grades on her card. Lucy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Rarely seen by human eyes are little people with tails and pointed ears living in the walls of houses and the tiny spaces of the world. These nearly human creatures are known as "The Littles," and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Little Fairy Tale? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!