A Big Cure For A Little IllnessA Big Cure For A Little Illness (1983) Season 1 Episode 107- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 507 times total.
- The Littles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: American Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: William Little, Helen Little, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg, Tom Little, Lucy Little, Slick the Turtle, Mrs. Bigg, Henry Bigg, Mrs. Evans, Uncle Augustus, Dr. Hunter.
- Voice Actors: Jimmy Keegan, Bettina Bush, Donavan Freberg, Gregg Berger, Patricia Parris, Alvy Moore, Robert David Hall, Laurel Page, Paul Eiding, Ken Sansom; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bernard Deyriès.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Rachelle Cano.
- Editor: Masatoshi Tsurubuchi, Philippe Kotlarsky.
- First Aired on October 22, 1983.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dr. Hunter sets off chemicals in the football field, and Tom and Lucy Little play there. The two siblings survive, but their mother, Helen, inhales the chemicals... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Rarely seen by human eyes are little people with tails and pointed ears living in the walls of houses and the tiny spaces of the world. These nearly human creatures are known as "The Littles," and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Big Cure For A Little Illness? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!